Student Transcripts

Parents, if you are in need of a transcript in order to transfer your student to another school, you will need to contact the Counseling Center at 419-473-8402.

Senior Final Transcript Request

Currently Enrolled Whitmer students Class of 2022 and beyond

Please use this form to request a copy of your transcript - make sure you are logged in with your google account. You will be asked if you want the transcript to be sent now (an unofficial copy that reflects your current credits) or if you would like us to hold your request until grades are finalized (in February for January grads and June for Typical grads). All colleges require a final transcript to solidify college acceptance. You must be a current student with an active WLS email account to use this form. If you have any questions about this form or need to provide additional information about your request (military candidate number, etc.) please see Ms. Jacobs in the Counseling office or email our Transcripts team.

Official, sealed transcript copies needed for scholarship opportunities can be requested through Ms. Jacobs in the Counseling Center, room 1. Please bring the scholarship information with you and plan ahead to allow time for processing.

Transcripts will be processed within two business days. Processing time may take longer around holidays and school breaks based on staff availability.

Current seniors, you will need to setup an account with before June 30th of your graduation year. Use this account for any requests after June 30th of your graduation year. Current seniors can click here for an account setup guide.

If you have earned college credit through UT, Owens, or Lourdes you must request your college transcript directly from the university IF you are not planning on attending that college after graduation.

Transcripts will be held for anyone carrying a fee balance upon graduation. Please contact the bookkeeper, Ms. Mazzurco via email if you have any questions about outstanding fee balances.

Alumni and Withdrawn Students 

Please submit your request through When requesting your transcript for a university or college, choose the 'send now' option.  If sending to a business, select the appropriate tab in the destination, portion of the site.

If you have any questions, please call 419-473-8402.