Skip to main content


Local Schools

Every Student Matters;

Every Moment Counts.

Voice Recognition

District FAQ

Q: I never graduated. How can I obtain my GED?

Please visit the GED page.

Q: Does Washington Local enroll out-of-district students?

Yes, there is limit open-enrollment available for Ohio families who live outside of the Washington Local School District Boundaries. More information is available on the Open Enrollment Page.

Q: What is Washington Local's school district number, as requested on my income tax form?


Q: How do I send a copy of my high school transcript to a college, university, employer, etc.?

Q: How do I obtain a work permit?

Work Permits are processed in the Principal's Office. Please visit the Work Permits page for details, instructions and forms.

Q: How do I volunteer at my student's school?

First please contact your student's school and teacher to find out what opportunities are available.

Depending upon the opportunity you may need to complete and online background check.